As Seen In The New York Times, CNN, Fast Company, FOX, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week.
Freedom with Security & Privacy
Hotspot Shield free VPN lets you access all of your favorite websites from your office. It encrypts network traffic, secures your web surfing sessions, stands guard against malware and protects your privacy while you surf the internet anonymously. So access Facebook from work anytime you want.
Why Hotspot Shield VPN?
- It gives you uncensored access to Facebook, YouTube and other websites that may not be otherwise accessible at work.
- It encrypts your network traffic. HTTPS encryption secures your browsing session, sensitive data and online shopping information protecting your financial transactions.
- It conceals your IP address thus maintaining your online privacy at all times. Therefore, it provides you with anonymous access to Facebook from work.
- It takes you beyond firewalls to give you uncensored access to all the content you want.
- It offers complete protection against snoopers at hotspots such as: airports, hotels, corporate offices and coffee shops.
- Hotspot Shield offers unlimited bandwidth and works seamlessly on wired and wireless connections.
- It is compatible with PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad and Android.
How Hotspot Shield Secures You at Work?
Hotspot Shield protects you by setting up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) between your PC/MAC/iPhone/Android and its servers. Your network traffic is then forwarded through this impregnable tunnel set between our servers and your computer. This deters not only snoopers and hackers but also your ISP from monitoring your online activities-credit card information, instant messages, downloads and other information that you may exchange over the internet.
- Hotspot Shield is the most contemporary VPN service.
- It's free to download and very easy to install.
- Doesn't require administrator privileges.
So go ahead
Get behind the shield
Hotspot Shield runs on:
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 – Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
– Android 2.x and 4.x